For almost a decade, the North Carolina Agricultural Mediation Program (NCAMP) has been working with North Carolina residents to resolve disputes with the US Department of Agriculture. We provide
free assistance as we:
- Work with farmers and farm loan officers as they discuss adverse loan decisions and explore options that may qualify the farmers for assistance.
- Work with farmers and USDA agents as they discuss adverse eligibility decisions on Wetlands Determinations, Conservation Reserve Programs, Crop Disaster Assistance Programs, Environmental Quality
Incentive Programs, and other programs.
- Work with homeowners with rural housing loans and loan officers to discuss options to avoid loan acceleration and foreclosures.
- Work with farmers to resolve credit disputes with farm credit institutions, banks, farm suppliers, feed stores, vendors, veterinarians, co-ops, and custom harvesters.
- Work with counties and municipalities and USDA agents as they discuss adverse determinations on community facilities loans and explore options that may qualify the governmental entity for
We provide the following services for a fee:
- We work with families as they plan farm transitions.
- We work with farming families as they work through divorce.
- We work with multifamily housing units to mediate tenant disputes.
"The mediator gave me her undivided attention.... I felt I was being set up for failure by this agency from start to finish, but at mediation
they found out I had a side too." - See more at: http://www.ncamediation.org/#sthash.RMJIoHY3.dpuf
"The mediator gave me her undivided attention.... I felt I was being set up for failure by this agency from start to finish, but at mediation they found out I had a side too."